Z Dog : Day Care, Overnights, Bathing, Walks, Cats & More!
MY DOG'S PARTY
MY DOG'S PARTY
Z Dog Daycare would love to help you celebrate your special occasion! Whether your dog is having a special birthday or you have another reason to celebrate, our Pet Care Specialists are here to help.
Simply rent our space for your pooch’s big day or have a complete catered dog birthday party for your loved one and his/her friends. We have large indoor and outdoor play where your dogs will have loads of fun. We can even provide decorations, party favors, birthday cake, and food upon request!
Parties are available on Saturday or Sunday and must be scheduled a minimum 2-3 weeks in advance. For 2 hours, your friends and family (20 people maximum), along with a maximum of 10 dogs can party in our large daycare (recommend 5-8 dogs for maximum benefit).
- Party Decorations (including tablecloth/plates/napkins/party hats/wall décor
- Staged Decorated Area for taking Pictures
- Happy Birthday Banner with your dog's picture
- Party hats (for the dogs)
- Table & Chairs
- Air Conditioned Indoor Play Area and Outdoor fenced Play Yard (attached to building)
$185 (Additional fees for more than 8 dogs)ouble click the images to change them.
Play Space Rental
2 hour minimum up to 3hrs, Maximum 10 dogs - Starting at $70/hr.
Party times slots
Saturday : 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
Sunday : 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
- Team member assistance and after party clean-up
- After party clean up only
Beautiful, healthy and dog friendly cake (themed for the occasion)
- All Natural Home made treats
- Party favor bags for each dog
- Photography services. Photos may include portraits, dogs at play, friend/family with dogs, cake time, play time, etc. Options will be provided for various styles such as black and white, canvas, sepia and others. See photos at the bottom of this page for a few examples.
- Host may bring people food for the human guests.
Reservations must be made 2-3 weeks prior to the date of the party.
- $50 non refundable deposit required for rental space that will be applied to total invoice.
$25 non refundable deposit will be required to order a cake and will be applied to total invoice.
- $25 deposit required for photography services.
100% of Party Deposit will be credited if cancelled 7 or more days from scheduled date.
- If party is rescheduled, 100% of the deposit will reapply to new date, if date is changed 7 or more days in advance.
All dogs attending are required to show current DHPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccinations upon arrival and must be in good health. Aggressive dogs, those with open wounds or any type of contagious disease will not be permitted for the safety of others. If a dog has fleas, he must leave the party and extra clean-up charges will apply.
- Host and guests must sign a release of liability form.
- Host is responsible for Set Up and Cleanup of the party.
- Any trash generated from party must be disposed of by the host
- Owners are responsible for ensuring good behavior of their dog and should aggressive or intimidating behavior occur, the responsible dog will need to be separated or taken out of the facility.
- Minimum 1 Adult human per 2 dog guests.
- Each guest must RSVP to [email protected] and include their dog’s information: name, age, weight, breed, male/female, any allergies the dog may have, neutered/spayed or intact, and vet records showing their shots are up to date.
- Dog owners need to make us aware prior to the pawty of any medical conditions or allergies their dog has.
Drugs, Alcohol, Chocolate, Raisins, Grapes and Tobacco products are expressly forbidden on the Z Dog premises and may not be used at any dog party.